Life


Well, this afternoon I found out that there's a very good chance my moms cancer is back. A few years ago, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was treated with chemo and radiation.

Today - she was given the results of her PET scan. It does not look good, but - I still try to stay positive. After all, tests and doctors do make mistakes.

My mom will be going to another doctor on Friday to see if they can go in and do a biopsy. The location of the lymphnodes they need to look at are under her armpit - very close to her bone. The doctors may not be able to go in... we will find out more soon.

Why am I posting this blog here? Because this just motivates me more to hurry up and do things with my life before I can't someday. This is yet another reality check... After months of losing friends in the Iraqi war... and after having an injured husband - after watching my mom battle cancer once... all of these experiences are pushing me to DO things for others. Not just sit around thinking about it.
I really just do not believe that my moms cancer is back. I really don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home