The Nicest Email

Tonight, I had the nicest email sitting in my inbox... it was from a good friend who painted my husbands "hunting room." He and his wife are wonderful, professional painters... they have a website, http://www.artbyzaro.com - if you are in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area - look him up!

The email stated this:

There's a story about thousands of starfish washing up on a beach, a woman sees a little boy throwing one back in. She tells him that he can't possibly save them all. The boy replies to her, "no, but I made a difference for that one I just threw back!" Save as many starfish as you can Patti, you'll always remember what you did.

I appreciated this so much, it was SO touching that I wanted to share that statement with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home