Excited

I am so excited about building Oscar a home, I cannot sleep. It's almost 11pm...

Oscar and his family have no idea that by this time next year they will be living in a brand new home.

They are going to know something is up this week, because I have contacted a couple different organizations for price quotes... so the organizations will have to visit the home. I have also contacted Habitat For Humanity to see if we can work with their organization here in North Carolina. I feel like this could be a very good way to raise the money for the home, as Habitat For Humanity is very well known for their wonderful work.

Please pray about this - that everything will fall into place. The sooner everything works out, the sooner Oscar can have his home.

Not only do I want a home placed on their property, but I want to supply them with basic supplies such as a table and chairs (right now they have one table and one chair in their home). This family is very hard working and I know the parents will take care of their belongings. Once their home is set up, the family will be able to really better themselves without struggling to stay warm in the winter, or dry in the rainy season.

Oscar and his family lost a home in 2005 due to Hurricane Hugo. They have lost a set of twins due to sickness... they deserve this new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home