I really want to build a house for Oscar and his family. I posted that someplace before posting
the photos of the boys receiving their goodies... I did not want this post to drop down to the bottom of the page just yet! :)

Oscars home has all sorts of "issues." Oscars current home has a roof made of tin and a plastic tarp. It is made of wood planks. The wind and rain blows inside of it.

It will be better to just rebuild a home on their property.

For a two bedroom block home, I was quoted a price of aprox. $4,100.

However, this did not include the toilet (not sure why?).

I want to raise $5,000.

This is going to be tough, as our family is on a tight budget right now... but I am hard headed, and when I set my mind to something... it is set.

1 Comment:

  1. Daphne said...
    I wish you well with this!

    Your new blog look is great!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home