USO Club

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little bit. Normally, I wake up around 6am with my husband. Today, we woke up around 7:45am. I had a decent nights sleep, however - sleeping away from home is never "as comfortable" as actually being home.

Right now, I am reporting from the USO club; as we are in our lay over time. I thought now would be a good time to report - as I do not know when I will actually have another time to hop onto a computer.

This evening, we will be in Guatemala. Our plans our to meet up with a family that Daphne knows of. They will be meeting us at the hotel in Guatemala... I plan on going to sleep at a decent time tonight!

My son was so funny on the airplane... I guess he does not remember riding in an airplane before. He asked questions like, "do airplanes always make that noise?"

Or, "what if the engines stop on the plane... does the plane just fall out of the sky, or can we at least glide?"

Then, before I could answer - he said, "oh yeah... never mind about my questions - God wanted us to go - we will be fine." :)

I will write when I can... we are very excited about our trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home