Packed!

Well, it's official. We are packed and ready for our trip. My van is filled to the brim with items such as t-shirts, sweat shirts, denim shirts, blankets, books...

Daphne has collected so many books - her bags are VERY heavy. What a challenge it will be for us to lug those bags around, but I know it will be worth it! Her big bags are pushed to the weight limit of 49 lbs. Bags can weigh no more than 50 lbs.

My bags are not as heavy - as clothing/blankets do not weigh as much as the books... but, the bags are stuffed! I even used the bags that you suck out all of the air to make more room in your travel bags... what a great invention!

We leave very soon... I do not want to put exact dates on a public blog, but it is soon. :) I'm SO very excited!

I will be taking my little camcorder... hopefully upon return, I will be able to post a few video blogs! :)

I cannot wait to meet Oscar, Marcos and Rafael! What a wonderful experience this will be! I hope they fell the same way! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home