Here we are at the hotel in Guatemala City. My experience so far has been incredible. It´s been very busy... last night I slept very well. Our luggage was very heavy. When we arrived at the airport in Guatemala City, the airport was not very busy at all... so that was very good!

I am using a computer that is a bit different to use than the type of the computers in the United States. It may take a while to get used to using the keyboard. When I try to make a happy face, here is what happens... Ñ)

So, that is a little fun. lol.

Tomorrow we head to the mountains. We will be meeting our sponsored children on Tuesday. I cannot wait to meet them!

We ate at the hotel this morning. The food was different, but good. They offered black beans, french toast, regular toast and jam. They also had fruit. They offered coffee, orange juice or warm milk. I took the coffee... Hunter stuck with his bottled water.

I will write when I can.

Over and out... please keep us in your prayers that our trip will continue to go smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home